Cooling down is an obvious and essential part of a sauna treatment, but of course our products can also be used for other hardening or ice bathing rituals.
Since each of us prefers a different way of cooling down, we offer several types of products designed for this purpose.
Perhaps the most common way to cool down is by taking a dip in a plunge pool or having a cold shower, but in hotels, hanging buckets that tip over when you pull a rope and pour ice water on you are becoming increasingly popular, as are automatic ice makers that produce ice chips.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT COOLING PROCEDURES
Types of products for cooling down
after sauna and other activities
Choose from standardised models or have your products custom made.
- Stainless steel or concrete with lining
- Overflow and skimmer versions
- For interiors and gardens
- With the option of automatic filtration technology
- With the option of automatic water temperature setting
- Special areas designated for cooling procedures
- Traditional cooling with snow
- Individual adaptation to the space in question
- A range of different designs, materials and colours